MSY (Mahila Samridhi Yojana)
Date : 02/09/2019 - | Sector: Women Development
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Caste Status : Scheduled Castes Women
- Annual Family Income : Maximum Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Age:18 to 50 years
- PROVISION FOR FINANCE
- Project Cost : Maximum Rs. 30000
- Subsidy:50% of the project cost and Rs. 10000 whichever is less
- Term Loan : Rest of the project cost after consideration of subsidy
- Rate of Interest:3%
- Recovery:12 equal quarterly instalment (principal + interest)
- Basis of Implementation: Both in group & individual
- Documents to be Submitted
- Bank Account No. having IFSC Code.
- Aadhaar No.
- Income Certificate issued from Chairman, Municipality/ Pradhan of Gram Panchayat
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority (not compulsory)
- Caste Certificate issued by Chairman, Municipality/ Sabhapati, Panchayat Samity are also acceptable.
- A non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/-
How To Apply
a. From Block to WB SC, ST & OBC Corporation
b. After approval of Three Men’s Committee send to WBSCSTOBCDFC Kolkata for sanction.