Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) Coaching
Currently the below two centres are giving this coaching:
1. Bankura Town WBJEE Coaching centre
2. Khatra WBJEE Coaching centre
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- He /She must belong to SC or ST Community.
- His /Her annual family income shall not exceed Rs. 2.0 lakh (Rupees two lakh only).
- Total marks secured by the candidates in Madhyamik / equivalent examination shall not be less than 60% & 50% in respect of SC & ST respectively.
- He /She should be a student of Class XII or above.
students aspiring for joint entrance exams
concession in coaching classes
How To Apply
Application to be submitted by the applicants to the office of the Project Officer-cum-District Welfare Officer, Backward Classes Welfare of the concerned District and/or to the respective WBJEE Coaching centre.