DISTRICT INDUSTRIES CENTRE
Silpa Bhawan, Machantola, Bankura
Contact no. 03242-254965/251357
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
This is a District office under the Directorate of MSME and Department is MSME&T, WB
The following services are provided from this office…
- Registration of MSME(Udyam Registration).
- Consent to Establish(COE) & Consent to Operate(COO) for Pollution Clearance.
- Guidance given to Enterpreneurs for selection of project and preparation of Project Report and vetting.
- Helping through MSME facilitation centre for other statutory clearances like Land conversion, Electric connection, SWID clearance, Fire license etc.
- To organize Finance Clinic for bridging the gap between Entrepreneurs and Bankers.
- Development of Rural activities through Cluster Development Programme and REH.
- Enterpreneurs Skilled Development programme.
- To Facilitate the Formation of Industrial Co-operative Society.
- To Implement PMEGP scheme.
- To provide Incentive to newly setup Industries whenever the Incentive schemes prevail.
- To work for promotion of Handicraft activities in the District through (i)Imparting skill training (ii)Marketing support through participation of various fairs & exhibitions (iii) To encourage the artisans for innovation of artistic work through organizing Handicraft Competition and few other programmes also taken time to time (iv) Monthly Pension given to poor and old age artisans.
Development of business infrastructure in the Rural areas through creation of Karmatirthas.
- Number of Registered Industries(MSME): 8,000 nos.
- Number of Un-registered MSME estimated statistically: 90,000 nos.
- Total employment including part time: 4,90,000 nos.
Type of Industries…
Ferro Alloy Based Industries, Fly Ash Bricks, Plastic Industries, Cement Industries, Stone Crushing unit, Dairy Products, Cattle Feeds, Poultry Feeds, Seed processing Industries, Rice Mill, Cold Storage activities, Flour Mill, Oil Mill, Puffed Rice, Chira Mill, Besan Mill, Husking mill, Baluchari Saree, other Silk products, other handloom products, Terracotta, Dokra, Brass and Bell Metal activities, Stone curving , Wood curving, Jute product, Sal Leaf products,other need based activities like steel fabrication and other handicrafts products.
Barjora Plasto Steel Park, Bishnupur growth centre and Two other Industrial Park at Gangajalghati & Raipur have been taken up for development. Industrially more potential places are Barjora, Saltora, Gangajalghati,Bishnupur, Food processing industries are commonly found in Patrasayer, Indus, Joypur, Kotulpur, Onda etc.